Knops Werkzeugmaschinen was founded on 1st of January 1975 by Dipl.-Ing. Helmut Knops. Our company is involved in the purchase and sale of used production machinery and machine-tools (conventional and CNC types). Overhauls and modernizations can be carried out by experienced subcontractors. In 1988 and 1989, the two sons, Robert and Gregor Knops, joined the company.
Machine tools are our passion:
Since its foundation, the company has been family owned. On 1st of February 2018 the company was transferred to the two managing directors Robert and Gregor Knops. We operate our own warehouse. Our activities are worldwide. We are a member of the German Association FDM.
Machines for metal cutting and forming operations e.g.
- Table Type Borers / Floor Type Borers / Radial Drilling Machines
- Vertical Borers (VTL) / Lathes / CNC-Lathes / Teach-In Lathes
- CNC Milling Machines / Bed-Type Milling Machines / Travelling Column Milling Machines / Machining Centres
- Horizontal Surface Grinders / Cylindrical Grinders / Roll Grinders
- Gear Machines / Gear Hobbing Machines / Gear Grinding Machines
- Press Brakes / Guillotines / Folders
- Forging Machines / Presses
- Plate Bending Machines / Profile Bending Machines
- Bandsaws / Cold Circular Saws
- Laser Cutting Machines / Water Jet Cutting Machines / Measuring Machines
Our used machines are mainly from well-known manufacturers such as:
Agie, Anayak, Alzmetall, Amada, Behringer, Boehringer, Correa, Danobat, Deckel, DMG, Donau, Doosan, Emco, Fasti, Fidia, Forte, Geminis, Gildemeister, Gleason, Gurutzpe, Heller, Hermle, Heyligenstaedt, Huron, Index, Jobs, Juaristi, Kaltenbach, Kasto, Kekeisen, Kellenberger, Klingelnberg, Lagun, Liebherr, Maho, Mazak, Mikron, Niles, Okuma, Pama, Peddinghaus, Pfauter, Soraluce, Studer, TOS, Union, VDF, Weiler, VDF, Wohlenberg, WFL, Zayer, etc.